If you want to delete system files or boost your smartphones battery and free up some space, it is necessary to try rooting your Android device.
Rooting is a process of getting full access to all smartphones, tablets or other devices using the Android OS functions. Rooting means gaining access to your device.
When you take your phone out of the box, you can alter what the manufacturer allows you to. By gaining root access you can modify the device's software on the very deepest level.
Steps on How to Root Samsung J7 without using PC
- Download SuperSU.Zip
- Copy the files on your mobile internal memory then switch off your device.
- Enter recovery mode by pressing and holding the power button, the volume up button and home button all at the same time. (It will lead you to recovery mode)
- In the recovery mode select install using volume key
- Install the SuperSU.Zip file which you copied into your phones internal memory and wait for the process to complete.
- In few minutes your device will restart automatically, manually select reboot.
When the restarting process is complete, you can find the SuperSU app in your mobile applications page, and it's done.
To check if your device has been rooted, you can Download Root Checker to check.