If you are in a developing country with inconsistent and expensive internet subscription rate, streaming a video live on YouTube may not be economical especially if it's a video you'll like to watch more than once.
Downloading YouTube videos can be done in two ways:
- With a desktop or mobile YouTube downloader Application
- Third party website downloader.
The essence of this article is to guide you on how to use the second option and download YouTube videos on any device for later viewer.
This is how to download YouTube videos on your device without downloading an app first:
- Visit the YouTube homepage: (https://www.youtube.com)
- Search for the video you want to download in the search bar
- Click and choose the video from the search results
- Change the www. or m. to ss in the URL of the video to redirect to the download page
- Select the format of the video you wish to download. (Note: You can choose to download audio only.)
- Click download and your requested video will start downloading.
- That's it.